Mijuku na Futari de Gozaimasu ga - Vol. 7 Ch. 56 - Someday

Supporter
In case after the last chapter you forgot, here's a chapter to remind you that Ikuma is a huge dork.

Dex-chan lover
someone forgot to clean page 13; understandable with the sfx on the couch and wall because that looks hordenous to redraw, less so for the bubbles

Dex-chan lover
I feel a baby’s room should be .07 times the size of your own room especially if you don’t intend to move again in the near future

Dex-chan lover
I'm picturing a cute little girl that looks like Sumika but with Ikuma's intense eyes.

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf, shotgun wedding. Idk why big bro doesn't mad about the guy who do it to his sister

Fed-Kun's army
Yes, pag 13 is a mess, but page 14 second panel " I can't a believe" wtf.
Thanks for all the TL guys but get some rest :)

Power Uploader
I really hope we get to the point where sumika gets pregnant and they raise their baby, u simply dont have any such manga out there with such setting atleast i havent found one...

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I missed something huge. When did this particular sister get knocked up?! I'm not even sure now when we met her before, if at all, cause I just remember the other two.

Well we don't know anything about the relationship between his sister and boyfriend, maybe it is a good relationship and she got pregnant. Boyfriend just needed to do the wedding sooner, it doesn't necessary means that boyfriend is a dick or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread