Mijuku na Futari de Gozaimasu ga - Vol. 7 Ch. 56 - Someday

Dex-chan lover
Why do people hate shotgun wedding? I know that some of them doesn't work out but some of them do actually work(and with this manga theme I doubt the groom is a dick)

Double-page supporter
Hmmm,i wonder how would ikuma's and sumika's child look like,if they keep banging

Dex-chan lover
"A baby doesn't move around very much". Yeah, for the first few months... after that you have a toddler that WILL cause minor catastrophes as soon as you take your eyes off them!

Fed-Kun's army
@WhyBother Thank you for the correction, but what is up with page 14 second panel ? I think the a is not supposed to be there. "I can't a believe"

Group Leader
I think the term shotgun wedding has a negative connotation especially in my country where people are prohibited by law to have sex before marriage
I feel like either I just need to get used to this term being neutral or there might be a need of a new term explaining the same situation in a more positive tone

“What are we going to do anyway?”
“I’m still thinking about it”
Lol Ikuma, don’t worry take your time to plan ahead and properlg afford a larger space for future chibi chans

Dex-chan lover
For someone who is expecting to be due in a couple days, she does not look at all like she is pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread