Mijuku na Futari de Gozaimasu ga

What is the criteria for choosing the main name in Mangadex? Most mangas here use the romanization as main title, why doesn't this one (and some others)?

Sorry, my OCD is showing

18.5 and 19 are up on the Meraki Scans site. 18.5 has been out since May 1st. Why haven't they been uploaded here yet?

Dex-chan lover
i have no idea why i like this manga so much but it's really adorable and i enjoy reading it so far

@jashchua if you need the link to their site it is here: <direct link removed> Meraki Scans or you can other sites that will upload them

Mod Edit: Removed direct link due to our advertisement rules. Replaced it with the group's name instead.

I'd like to teach her about sex in place of her ultra beta husband. I understand about being nervous and timid during the first time but there's a limit, if he won't do it, i sure as hell would like to take his place lul. Guys being like this are just asking to be ntr'ed lul.

Fed-Kun's army
@sonhot You sound so cool right now. I bet you have sex all the time, and you aren't even a virgin. I wouldn't even add your comment to my cringe compilation.

lul

Dex-chan lover
JB happened. I'm guessing you can find new chapters on their website.

Fed-Kun's army
@sonhot You're acting like you're hot shit on a manga forum, my guy. Yes, you did hit a nerve, whichever nerve makes me physically recoil when I see someone so socially inept that they think it's cool to talk about how they'd dominate a fictional anime girl in bed. I'm sure real girls are all over your katana collection, but please, stop trying so hard.

@mommunism sorry to burst your bubble but i didnt type those because i thought it was "cool". I simply typed what i thought was the truth. The author of this manga is a woman and she'd better off writing yuri-lesbian story rather than these since her male mcs behave nothing like a normal man at all.

Users who are viewing this thread