Mikado no Shihou

MD@Home
GAAAAAAAK!!!!! Fever, schmever. All my followed titles-- Mikado no Shihou, Sekai de Ichiban Warui Majo, Yugami-kun, Called Game-- have new chappies. I shan't ask for more today weeeee!!!

I really hope someone finishes translating this!! Is there some reason why it was stopped??

Translation was stopped due to lack of translator. I am the new translator for this and it will be fully released at one point. Thank you for continuing supporting and please support the artist if the manga is released in your country

Dex-chan lover
It's over... sad about it being so short, but it's a good binge read in situations where you need a bit of fluff.

Yehhhh! I've been reading this story on different sites for years! Sooo glad it's finished and had such a beautiful & satisfying ending as well 😊

Love this couple ☺👏🏼👏🏼💜

This is why even though I already bought the book in my country, I still read them on mangadex. Coz the damn publisher here tend to skip the extra story! Aaagh. Thank you for translator and team for this series, finally I can see the extra chapter after years. Thaank yooouu soo much

I started reading this back on chapter 2. I enjoyed it so much that the volumes of it sit on my shelf. First manga I bought to that degree. Worth a read to anyone who likes sweet romances.

Users who are viewing this thread