Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 102 - The sisters' regrets.

Supporter
Gotta give the Hirakawa props. She is determined to squeeze every last piece of content out of this arc dragging out every little detail and ensuring we move at a snails pace to cash in that paycheck. Shes truly mastered the craft of romcom manga
Thougght the same, but it doesnt feel forced or annoying, its actually fitting quite nicely.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my gosh how will he react 😯
...like every other mc of any rom-com manga ever

My guess, his high lv neuroticism will cause him to compare himself to the sisters, so he'll say he's not good enough. AND some other girl, like a RKO from outta nowhere, will come from his past as "potential" 4th/5th choice..because Manga.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is Yuu assumes the confessions weren’t real but they affected him anyway, maybe making him look at the sisters as romantic possibilities.. otherwise this whole arc was genuinely pretty pointless story wise.

Dex-chan lover
Well this just feels like a waste of an arc
Even if Yuu slightly acknowledges em it'll mostly go back to the usual :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Please, don't let it end like nothing happened, i need some reaction from Yuu.

Dex-chan lover
I wish we could see the final advert because it must be a total nonsensical mess about flying with Hana Airlines makes you into a awkward, blushing, gibbering weirdo with some nice scenery in the background.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly at this point I care more about the twin whatever's relationship, than yuu and rhe girls. Just get on with it

Dex-chan lover
WE ARE BACK
(in cliffhanger city sadge)

Author-san being kinda cute, letting us know they haven't been axed or anywhere near it and 2 rather soonish promises on events that the readership was expecting anyway. Assuming the commercial is shipped and broadcast in the near future, and expecting Sena and Ginga to be more frequent guests (so about 5-10ish for the commercial reaction, about 20ish chapters for the side pair focused date chapter)

Dex-chan lover
Calling it right now
Yuu thinks it was just acting and won't think anything of any of the confessions. They'll go home and he'll think everything is the same as always.
At that point I wouldn't blame him, THEY were the ones who said "I want us to stay like this forever"

The sisters fumbled their confession at the end

Dex-chan lover
And the sisters are going to confirm his beliefs by going out of their way to tell him that they were really just acting, just like what Ginga and Senna did in this chapter
That shit is so aggravating, the author basically spamming this trope is gonna kill this manga for me

Dex-chan lover
This manga slowly becomes like rent a gf,keep dragging the story and added multiple cliffhangers which means nothing in the next chp
Rent a GF and Please Go Home Akutsu-san

Oh god we don't need another manga like those 2 😮‍💨

Dex-chan lover
He's going to say that he agrees with all of them but be oblivious to the romantic undertones

Power Uploader
Man the author fucking sucks. So exploitive and shameless. Just end this shit already.

Users who are viewing this thread