Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 117 - A serious confession.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

They really made Niko so cute these recent 2 chapters. I pretty much expected that Niko choking at that moment and that 'things will not return back to what they're used to be' concept will be the main factor. Well, anyway now that the harem dumpster fire has been lit, I can't wait for chapter 197 to see something happen again.

Dex-chan lover
You know what's not reasonable? Making it seem like you're going to confess and then cop out at the last second using this very dubious reasoning. The confessor suddenly realizing about the aftermaths of confessing 2 seconds before they confess is a trope that has existed since the dawn of romance manga, and it remains as one of the stupidest trope to exist.

It's not like she really knew knew until like literally yesterday. She went and rushed a confession and only really thought about it in the moment. If she actually knew in like chapter one I'd probably be with you on this one.

Supporter
do you know what would be funny? Sakura to confess to him and he to accept

Damn, commenters here have no chill. They hate the manga like when their idol has a boyfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread