Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 117 - A serious confession.

Power Uploader
I think it’s a reasonable thing when confessing to be concerned about how being in a relationship changes the dynamic of those around you, especially since she’d literally be living with her BF under the same roof as two others who she knows also loves him.
You know what's not reasonable? Making it seem like you're going to confess and then cop out at the last second using this very dubious reasoning. The confessor suddenly realizing about the aftermaths of confessing 2 seconds before they confess is a trope that has existed since the dawn of romance manga, and it remains as one of the stupidest trope to exist.
So if people didn't believe she was going to confess and rationalize her behaviour they're idiots, but if they believed she was going to they're idiots.
You added extra stuff to what I said. It's not a two-in-one package of "if they believe she wasn't going to confess = rationalizing her actions". It could've also been them believing she will not confess because Hirakawa Aya is a masterclass baiter and has been doing this for 117 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Only natural we wouldn't get a real confession, but I appreciate the justification for why. their daddy issues have made all 3 are terrified of failure. Add in the fact that yuu has EXPLICITLY stated multiple times he doesnt want anything other than a familial relationship with them, and it only makes sense they'd be getting cold feet. Being realistic, if any of them confessed now they'd get sister-zoned instantly. Seems the next arc will be the girls trying to get his attention/approval in contrast to the first big arc of him fighting for their acceptance.

Dex-chan lover
"Why should I have to confess to a commoner like him?"

See....it's that exact mentality that is gonna get you 3 absolutely NOWHERE

Sakura master race

Dex-chan lover
It's amazing how some people can remain positive despite a story dragging on like crazy
Reminder that there are people that unironically like Rent a Girlfriend.

And people who up to the very end of Domestic Girlfriend, swore that the author had a plan.

Dex-chan lover

And people who up to the very end of Domestic Girlfriend, swore that the author had a plan.
I was enjoying the story until THAT happened, I was basically following a path on a mountain side trail then ended up randomly flying off that cliff

Dex-chan lover
I know next chapter nothing much happens, so I'm really hoping he get something in 119. Because while I like that the sisters KNOW they love Yuu and Yuu himself knows he loves them, this is dragging and I don't need another island arc, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
sigh

A promise's a promise, author. You better have enough room on your cheeks, because my palms are dropping in for a visit.

Supporter
Literally zero chance this esteem-challenged doof ever has the guts to confess to anyone even if he has someone in his heart. And the girls have to know this much about him or they're not really in love with him (his crushed ego being the trait he leads with).

Supporter

I mean, she did. That whole New York thing was padding (that she was more or less strong-armed into) to keep a successful title from wrapping up while leaving money on the table. Rui's troubles and Hina's heroics were always the plan.

Users who are viewing this thread