Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 120 - The middle sister, in love.

Dex-chan lover
My dude. Maybe it's just me but I think she's probably into you. She's telling you everything about the childhood friend and even call you for no reason.

That's just my opinion but woman am I right? They are such confusing creatures.

Bro, the number of times I've read stories online about Japanese dudes saying that a girl in high school acted all chummy with them, would hug them, and confide in them, to the point that even classmates thought they were already dating, only for the dude to confess and get rejected, is astounding.

But then you read some of the stuff that Japanese girls post on websites like GirlsChannel, and you quickly realize that some are on a whole different level of ENIGMA.

Dex-chan lover
My dude. Maybe it's just me but I think she's probably into you. She's telling you everything about the childhood friend and even call you for no reason.

There is a reason the term "friendzone" existed

Bro, the number of times I've read stories online about Japanese dudes saying that a girl in high school acted all chummy with them, would hug them, and confide in them, to the point that even classmates thought they were already dating, only for the dude to confess and get rejected, is astounding.

But then you read some of the stuff that Japanese girls post on websites like GirlsChannel, and you quickly realize that some are on a whole different level of ENIGMA.
Well, really the mistake is thinking that getting hugs and the girl confiding in you is romantic in any way. That is just textbook guy friend who will never go beyond that. This stuff stays in manga and other works of fiction, because sadly real life is not like that at all. The amount of these situations I’ve seen is kind of laughable. Can’t even blame the women because why wouldn’t they have a guy friend that they can vent to and get favors from without actually needing to return it in any romantic way.

If this was real life, then she is not. In this manga, though, perhaps that is what will happen. Also, women are extremely simple. You just need to study them and get some varied experience.

Dex-chan lover

Na na, she is just being polite you know, she is probably half canadian and is just being friendly

Dex-chan lover

Calling you for no reason regularly does not always mean a girl's into you, but it means at the very least that she likes your company a whole fucking lot. Having a lady friend fawning over you can be quite nice in itself

Edit: Niko is best girl

Dex-chan lover
I think she's into him mentioning the childhood friend to make him jealous buuuut she's really bad at making her point, dude could really give up and later she would say... you know I liked you at that time ... friggin ladies, man :qq: :notlikethis::worry:

Dex-chan lover
If a girl's doing this to you make your boundaries clear. If they continue to despite you clearly drawing the line in the sand, reinforce that damn line. If they're in your head rent free, go on and pop the question about their expectations and make them understand what yours are, if there's an impasse it's time to move on. Either away from friendship all together, whether that is towards a more meaningful relationship or wholly cutting ties depends on what you both understood from airing out expectations. Time is your most precious resource on this damn earth and you better not be wasting yours or anyone else's.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Deym this chapter is so cute. HIrakawa Aya really knows how to make a certain atmosphere/vibe depending on which character is featured in a chapter. It really makes it difficult to pick who to root for. Looking forward to Miwa's POV.
P.S.
That new volume cover with Niko is also so cute 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread