Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 122 - Yuu's decision.

Dex-chan lover
Only a real idiot would say something like that to the 3 girls father… best part without that intentio…
way to go Yuu! Go for harem accidentally !!

Dex-chan lover
The only way now is a big big family. one husband, three wife's and a lot of children. GO GO YUU

Dex-chan lover
My theory is that the dad had a secret crush on Yuu's mom, and that he is now trying to project Yuu as her "revival", he is not seeing Yuu for who he is.

He is seeing his mother.
Yeah, with all the folks on his payroll surely one of them could point out that he can't act for shit? Or that the old lady reproduced, not respawned?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, with all the folks on his payroll surely one of them could point out that he can't act for shit? Or that the old lady reproduced, not respawned?
With how obsessed the dude is with Yuu's mom.

I would not be surprised if he has Yuu put on a wig and outright have him pretend to be her.

Dude reminds me of the dad from Sankarea a bit.

Power Uploader
Aughhhh thor has no shame utilizing the disgusting stalking trope and now tries doing this, all for the next chapter to say that it was a misunderstanding of words.

Yuu getting into acting could have been such an interesting side plot line.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

This doofus is using the wrong words again :LOL:
It's like him telling THE dad that he is going to steal his babies from him even after all the polishing he done for them all throughout the years :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
"I get it if you want to marry one of my daughters, but you can't have all 3 of them!"

Users who are viewing this thread