Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 123 - Unqualified, aren't you?

Dex-chan lover
This is stupid. The father is stupid for seeing life as a competition. The schools are stupid for increasing the budgets of the better school when you should increase the underperforming school to help the under performing kids. The storyline is stupid because who needs some sort of highstakes competition for the mc to prove his worth as a human being in a romcom.

Dex-chan lover
YUU-KUN AURA

giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Oooooh so it will be Kantou vs Kansai this coming arc - I wonder which of the 3 Kousei reps will fall in love with Yuu? (yes, I am considering the guy as a potential prospect to this romcom)

Dex-chan lover
I know the series has been losing a little of their shine after namek, but this page for sure gave me a good laugh...
I really hope author manages the pacing to reach the anime without hurting the plot like some series about hokkaido...
At least this manga give the sisters an equal footing. The Hokkaido one is a losing battle from the start.

Group Leader
This is stupid. The father is stupid for seeing life as a competition. The schools are stupid for increasing the budgets of the better school when you should increase the underperforming school to help the under performing kids. The storyline is stupid because who needs some sort of highstakes competition for the mc to prove his worth as a human being in a romcom.
Unironically the manga just missed a really good exit ramp with the conclusion of the previous arc. Instead (since there's no way the school competition is the last arc) we're just going to be dragged along for at least 2 more. Up until this point the arcs felt natural but this future one's just the magazine and editor asking the author to stretch the manga for sales volume.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no... Introduction to the new tournament like arc... Is it going to be as long as the island arc? That gave me ptsd...

Dex-chan lover
The whole concept of this competition is hilariously stupid :pacman: And then the other school's competitors are oh so conveniently copies of each girl down to their grade :kek: Oh well, I'm in

Dex-chan lover
Unironically the manga just missed a really good exit ramp with the conclusion of the previous arc. Instead (since there's no way the school competition is the last arc) we're just going to be dragged along for at least 2 more. Up until this point the arcs felt natural but this future one's just the magazine and editor asking the author to stretch the manga for sales volume.
Exactly. It feels so artificial And pointless.

Dex-chan lover
The schools are stupid for increasing the budgets of the better school when you should increase the underperforming school to help the under performing kids.
You'd think that; however this kind of "Nobody left behind" mentality might just drag everyone down, IMO. What even is the point of a competition if the losing side get better benefit? Would it be okay to give scholarship to last place students too?

It's not stupid to give a fixed bigger budget to the winning school, something like 6/4 or even 7/3. (Of course they ain't gonna keep increasing the winning school budget ad infinitum, this ain't some kind of dystopia setting). The winning school might have an advantage for the next competition, but it's not a sure win because lesser budget is still budget. It's not like the losing kids are left on the street, and spite is a hell of a drug. Personally, I'd say that wasn't a bad idea.

Yep, I'm Asian. How could you tell?

Dex-chan lover
You'd think that; however this kind of "Nobody left behind" mentality might just drag everyone down, IMO. What even is the point of a competition if the losing side get better benefit? Would it be okay to give scholarship to last place students too?

It's not stupid to give a fixed bigger budget to the winning school, something like 6/4 or even 7/3. (Of course they ain't gonna keep increasing the winning school budget ad infinitum, this ain't some kind of dystopia setting). The winning school might have an advantage for the next competition, but it's not a sure win because lesser budget is still budget. It's not like the losing kids are left on the street, and spite is a hell of a drug. Personally, I'd say that wasn't a bad idea.

Yep, I'm Asian. How could you tell?
I live in texas, where schools have absolutely had their budgets nearly eliminated due to underperforming in standardized test. Funny how it always happens to the schools with majority poor and black kids.

Dex-chan lover
I live in texas, where schools have absolutely had their budgets nearly eliminated due to underperforming in standardized test. Funny how it always happens to the schools with majority poor and black kids.
Ahh, late-stage capitalism public funding facilities, only a couple steps removed from Dystopia I guess.

Group Leader
What annoys me the most is I was really enjoying the manga so far but the mangaka just got hit with the Curse of Harem Manga where a capable author will suddenly find themselves utterly and completely incapable of writing even a remotely good conclusion to the story. I can count on the fingers of one hand if i had no hands left how many harems end truly, truly well. Now I'm certain this one won't be one of them. Sigh.

Dex-chan lover
Is that dude in the middle supposed to be a trap or smth? Because if he’s not surely they won’t make him be the rival to Niko in the tournament right? Cause he’s a dude and all so that would be an unfair advantage?

Users who are viewing this thread