Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 125 - Useless, but not "useless".

Dex-chan lover
Actually laughed out loud, after all the time we spent on the Islands, this arc turned out to be a fakeout. At least the side-throuple ship seems to be sailing. I hope the next time we see them all 3 of them are together and it teaches the girls that they can also be a polycule.

Dex-chan lover
WOW! A hyped up duel, tourney-ish type arc shi ended in 2-3 chaps?!?!?!? YOOO! Never seen in Le Weeb World Before!! In a romance manga no less?!?!? EPIC? No le epic 40 chaps filled with heartfelt flashbaccs for character development?! Just wow guys 10/10.
images

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was surprised & impressed that we just steamed roll through this competition that I thought it was going to be Yuu's dream or something. Glad to get that out of the way & seeing how the Mikadono sisters indirectly helped out the Three Majesties in their love lives was a bonus. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, that was funny. I was expecting like 7 more chapters out of this (2 chapters x 3 battles + 1 wrap-up chapter) and then it ended in 1.
Reeeeeally strange, yeah. Has something happened?

Also, I must admit I lost it at Yuu standing beside the sisters... in physical sense!

Users who are viewing this thread