Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi - Ch. 65 - Yuu, the master.

Banned
I know that I should root for Mikadono sisters but I am also hoping for Sakura to gift Yuu something as well

Dex-chan lover
Man, they gotta do whatever it takes to get that perfect Yuu route :kek:

But thank you for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
...not gonna lie, the fact that the climax on the maid cafe ended with the sisters pouting was nice. I was NOT happy with Yuu being a vehicle for such a bland line with how bland the arc was, so at least them not actually being happy about it helped me calm down.

But them actually considering his words for once, and trying to at least try to act with familial love instead of a romantic one...:hearts::hearts::hearts:

Please more of that. My boy Yuu just wants a loving family, not a bunch of girls after his soft and petite, yet courageous and handsome self.

Dex-chan lover
Captura_de_pantalla_2023-05-15_163251.png

I love Sakura, she is just being complete chaos and throwing wrenches into these sisters' plan while being the nicest and wholesomest girl ever.

Dex-chan lover
undeniable, irresistible pain

girls, please, he's not going to take your wanting to get into his pants well

the fact that he wants a family and not a girlfriend will forever cause me great sadness

although, he COULD start a family of his own...

Dex-chan lover
The pout panel was adorable, and the chapter was a read

No maid Yuu overtaking everyone today damn and lastly, I do hope this ends the trope of 'creating a harem story' only for the ending not to be a harem. Its fucked up

Since they're just going to be one big family, why choose when they're all gonna live together. Can't let Vin Diesel down with this family thing cant we?

Fed-Kun's army
Dense protagonist, yes. BUT DAMN. Ikemen Yuu surely is different from your usual harem MC. Such a different fresh of air.
This is one of those harem manga that you truly want a harem ending. It's pretty hard to pick any one of the four lol.
Still, if I were to choose one, it's NIKO! NIKO FTW!

Users who are viewing this thread