Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Vol. 10 Ch. 87 - Clumsy love.

Dex-chan lover
Shit wonder if Sena will still like Ginga, once she finds out that he has been putting up an act for all these years in front of her, and that his real personality is completely different

Him being that desperate to get into acting explains better why he used to be an asshole to Yuu, but Sena still just comes as a spoiled brat to this day

Dex-chan lover
Why do I have a feeling that the interference of these 4 will cause a temporary disaster?

Dex-chan lover
arc is going good, but the bully trauma really got under the rug, it really rubs me the wrong way, like at least connect these morons goals to why they were bullies to our boy, at least like you were jealouse of him getting to close to the other "twin".
Considering how they both insult each other when they mean to praise, they were probably trying to comfort him.

Dex-chan lover
love...

KTclFMB.png

come author, harem ending, you can do it.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly with Yuu looking at all 3 thogether with this thought in mind, for now harem ending is easily the best ending, but... I don't think it will happen in this kind of manga. I hope I'm wrong because seeing siblings ruin their reletionships because of the same love interest was already pretty bad in quintuplets

Users who are viewing this thread