I swear Sakura is just Yuu female ver.I swear those 2 are siblings separated at birth
Why are those 2 so damn alike? Lmao. Really burned themselves back to back
Please don't listen to this person. Cold water is fine. Do not apply ice or ice water to the burn as that can cause tissue damage due to the skin already being fragile. Do not go below 2º C or 35.6º F.Do not run cold water over a burn.
My guy, I've worked in a profession kitchen. Don't use cold water, it makes the pain worse. Use cool water.Please don't listen to this person. Cold water is fine. Do not apply ice or ice water to the burn as that can cause tissue damage due to the skin already being fragile. Do not go below 2º C or 35.6º F.
Doesn't butter help? (I mean only at home otherwise that would be unsanitary)My guy, I've worked in a profession kitchen. Don't use cold water, it makes the pain worse. Use cool water.