Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Vol. 8 Ch. 73 - We won't leave you alone.

Dex-chan lover
Woah, this is the first time we actually see Yuu snap. I hope we see more moments of weakness like this.
Yeah he's usually so cheerful and bubbly so seeing other parts of his persona that he's trying to suppress slip through is nice.

His inferiority complex os definitely something that needs to be tackled as a major plot point later down the road

Dex-chan lover
Now its their turn to take care of things (house work and nursing Yuu)... and maybe successfully failing in that, which I'm pretty sure will make the sisters realize even more how important is Yuu in their lives. And maybe down the road will make for a nice base for an arc about Yuu's inferiority complex (If that ever happens).

Dex-chan lover
...with how incompetent they generally are at housework, they're more likely to prolong his illness. Which is exactly what they're after: To make him hopelessly dependent on them instead of their chief rival, their own father.

Dex-chan lover
Those girls efforts in nursing Yuu back to good health is going to result in disaster, so I can't wait to see it. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
miaw

ejxKH0W.png

which means... seggs?
NOz5rQS.png

Group Leader
There is no way its going to end well. ( them trying to take care of him )

Dex-chan lover
Oh my, that one panel of "true" Yuu was awesome.
But the inevitable "chaos housework arc" shapes up to be a banger!

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel like their efforts at nursing him might send him to the hospital for real

Users who are viewing this thread