Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Vol. 8 Ch. 73 - We won't leave you alone.

Fed-Kun's army
Uh oh.. this will definitely NOT going to end well. Yuu will snap again at them. Welp, at least we might see Sakura helping them lol. They might surrender if they can't take care of Yuu lol

Dex-chan lover
Kazuki's pro acting on that phone call was hilarious. Time to see them all come through for our boy.

Dex-chan lover
Well, hopefully they don't trash the house lmao bc they don't have the household skills

Dex-chan lover
imma put in a prediction: He gunna hav the same illness his ma had. Imma call it here and pray to GOD it isnt just me overanalyzing everything lolol

Dex-chan lover
Well I personally can't wait to see three of you fail spectacularly :lul:

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe that they're really going to execute Yuu in the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe Yuu is dead. I just... I just can't believe Yuu is dead!

I'm chuckling, and telling myself "Nah, they won't screw up that badly..."

And, moments later, staring at my monitor and going "...Right?"

Dex-chan lover
Sa47l7R.jpg

Aggregator gang
So I'm trying to piece together the information we have with what I have seen in other romance manga and anime and I'm have a difficult time figuring out who Yu will end up with. Most of the time with a story like this, none of the main girls win. He's not already in any relationship with any of them. All 3 girls have started at the bottom. And I don't think Sakura has any better of a chance. It's probably going to end with him not picking any of them.

Users who are viewing this thread