Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Vol. 9 Ch. 85 - Your honest selves.

Dex-chan lover
For one, I welcome this development. We get an extra heaping of romance from the tsundere stars without eating into the preexisting relationships between the sisters and Yuu (if the twins do get screentime).

Dex-chan lover
A TSUNDERE PAIR!??!?!?!?!

Insane plot twist I love it, now we gotta get Yuu involved to be their mediator

I don't know how you guys get the incest part. That was the script, they are not related.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna admit really don't like the other 2 "geniuses" enough to care that they like each other. At the end Sena is going to fall for Yuu and the other boy will realize he also likes Yuu...

These guys doesnt seem to contribute to the story as they were set out to do. I couldnt care less about them. I just hope they dont take away the precious screen time of Yuu and the Trio.

Dex-chan lover
I am so surprised over where everyone is getting incest from? Do you people not even remember what was stated LAST chapter?

Dex-chan lover
Dammit, they're just tsundere for each other!? But I wanted my five-way romance comedy! Guess I'll just have to enjoy this anyway.

Double-page supporter
Yuu really is just a prop through this entire manga - a foil for the real MCs.

Dex-chan lover
auth back there cooking up high potency blushy blush like his name is Walter White

Dex-chan lover
I will admit, I didn't expect the plot twist to be the two actually like each other
I'm pretty sure I called this one in the previous chapter. Except I was assuming they were already going out.

Dex-chan lover
Aren't they twins?
nope, they only called twin of the showbizz because they aren't far apart in age.
didn't everyone see the previous chapter where they banter about each other condition before becoming famous?

the male was born from a "commoner" family while the girl born from rich family. that's why they always at each other throat

Dex-chan lover
The director is an insane wingwoman, I wonder if that was actually accidental of if she's more perceptive than she lets on.

Dex-chan lover
Tsundere, Tsundere everywhere!!

And why are people talking about incest ? Those two aren't siblings

Dex-chan lover
Director has heartpupils, she will wat Yuu up when the girls won't look!

Users who are viewing this thread