Mikakunin de Shinkoukei - Vol. 11 Ch. 135

Man, I really hate how they straightened Suetsugi. I hope they don't do that to Benio.

Dex-chan lover
LcBp4qO.jpg

Wait, have these three high-schoolers always been roughly the same height? I was under the impression Suetsugi is short.

@Khrysaor
It is, to put it mildly, impossible to make a good male love interest for a siscon who had spent 10 volumes trying to get close to a little girl.

Group Leader
@abdude13

Konoha is in the foreground compared to Benio and Benio is also kind of leaning down. If anything it's Nadeshiko who's shorter than I remembered.

Dex-chan lover
@Khrysaor

Suetsugi has always been looking for a husband, so I don't think she was "straightened". Benio is just her perfect role model.

Dex-chan lover
I'm looking forward to kobeni and hakuya reunion, maybe we can get a wholesome hug XD

Fed-Kun's army
@Khrysaor
@DanJADO

Yeah, Konoha really worships Benio, but have no trouble with males. She jumped really fast at the chance of getting Hakuya as her partner after all.

In that note, I relly hope for Kobeni and Konoha to start getting closer too. They are going to be family, and they could help each other if something troublesome happens.

Thanks for the chapter, Translator-dono!

Dex-chan lover
the smile made of sunshine on Suetsugi's face when she thought he was looking for her, damn

Dex-chan lover
Ui > Mashiro x 10, and I feel like a right bastard thinking that, but damn, that adorable smug face.

Users who are viewing this thread