Mikakunin de Shinkoukei - Vol. 16 Ch. 187.5 - Volume 16 Extras

Dex-chan lover
Mashiro is asking the right question there. Would be even better if the volume extra shows those two as parents then and thus answering the question. :ROFLMAO:

On Benio, well Mashiro is not a cat and I’m guessing cats probably don’t really like it if you treat them that way continuously….

Double-page supporter
Lol 15 years, I just wanted to see benio harass mashiro, mashiros mom, and vice prez.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for this translation! "Extras" like this are why I don't unfollow a manga after the "end". There's usually an extra chapter like this full of bonus epilogue material. Sometimes more than one, and sometimes they drop years later.

Dex-chan lover
Let's see the next book series based on the kids and their handling of their part spirit powers. We don't have to see Mom and dad. We know who they are :)

Dex-chan lover
That was a nice little shot of sugar. This was such a lovely manga.
Edit: I want to see a manga about Konoha Suetsugi's relationship. Konoha really grew on me as the manga progressed. I really enjoyed her character. I really want to see Mayura Momouchi learn Mashiro's secret as well lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Extra chapters after a series end are always bittersweet. They remind us of the good times had and each time, bring the knowledge that the series is over.

Users who are viewing this thread