Mikansei Demo Koi ga Ii - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

WOW that was a big skip but that’s totally fine lmao it was cute anyways. Thanks for everything!!! It was such a fun fluffy nice read 🥰♥️

Thank you so much for picking this up!!
I've been waiting for the final chap but the previous group seems to be MIA for these couple of months I wonder did they already disband or something? They don't even have any discord acc so we couldn't reach out to them
And most of their projects are abandon as well... Hopefully you could continue the rest of their projects that they've left..
The ending is pretty satisfying but I must say it's too short for my liking!

Dex-chan lover
Omg I was totally not expecting it to end! What a short and sweet story. Thanks for translating!

Fed-Kun's army
It's a shame something it got cut short, but the artist definitely has the talent to make a hit.

I thought the last 2 pages are different manga because I don't expect time skip at all 😂 I was so confused lol

I am looking forward to the extra chapter because it seems the way they communicate kinda different after they are older.

Double-page supporter
Omg thank you for picking this up!!

And is that heroine hajimemashita cameo?! Kodakamine san and serizawa kun !!!

OMG THAT TIME SKIP 😭😭😭 OH YES I WANNA SEE THEM WITH KIDS BUT THAT WAS TOO FASTTT :(( gotta enjoy the extras 💕💕

Users who are viewing this thread