Mikansei Demo Koi ga Ii - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

whaat this is the end 🤧 this is such a wholesome manga i wanted it to continue but i guess the extras are all we have left thank uu for the translation team!!

Dex-chan lover
So sad it ended, it was a great concept with likeable MCs, and the art was great for a romance shoujo. Wish it was given more time to bloom.

Ended abruptly, not that I'm complaining. And those last few panels... 😍

Great art, a delightful cast, likeable MCs, a wholesome, largely drama-free relationship, and an unexpectedly gratifying ending... 10/10 would read again!

Looking forward to the extras.

Dex-chan lover
what... that was the end? I mean, I liked it but I didn't think it would end so soon.
Oh well, that was really cute, and I'm looking forward for the extra.

DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THAT HEROINE HAJIMEMASHITA CAMEO IDKSKSIDJDN i love them ): sad to see this manga go it was sooooo cute.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh lol that sudden married life ending was kinda weird. After all, life and romance is only fulfilling when you're in it for the marriage,
house, and kids in the end amirite
/s

best thing well they dont have a love triangle which was good no girl likes him no boy has courage to confess well who would fight the bastard sol couple good one it would have been better if college life and job were also there but better than draggin

IM FUCKING SAD THAT THIS ENDED WAY TOO SOON ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; EVERY CHAPTER IS FLOWERY. IM CRYING, like MY HS LIFE SUCKS! It was muddy in terms of like this sighs WHERE DID I GO WRONG?

Also, ITS A CRIME THAT THEY JUST BRUSH OFF THE SECOND DATE WHERE THEY GOT ON TV. NOOOOOOOO GIVE US THE FULL STORY OF IT. ANNDDDDDDDDDDDDD THATS A FUCKING LONG TIME SKIP. I have never been furious.

Art was fraking fluttering every chapter. Makes me wanna go there even just a mob. It’s flowery, fraking flowery and I love it. 100 ❤️

waaaaaaaaaaah!!!! it's ended!?!?!?!? I didn't expect that~~~ this is such a cute read~~~

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, this was such a fluffy ride and ended with them havimg twins, loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread