Mikansei Demo Koi ga Ii

That s how shoujo should be, no more play boy, fuck boy, easy highschool girl, everything just so nice and flow of story just so fine

I won't say this is a masterpiece.
Because i don't have enough words to describe what i'm feeling right now.
I think that if i give it a definition like "it was good", "it was awesome" or smth like that, i'll be defining a limit on what i've felt about it, and i don't want that.
I wanna keep this emotions/feelings free, let them waver through my body and let them grow until they overflow out of me.
I haven't felt like this in a long time and i really like this sensation. It puts me at ease.
I'm someone who loves the romance genre, and this is definitely one i enjoy the most.
Thanks to the author, thanks to the TL team, thanks Mangadex.
😄😄😄😄😄😄

this is such a cute and lighthearted story!! the couple is super communicative and mature, as well as careful about one another’s feelings. super fluffy and sweet high school romance!!

im glad i discover this manga. i can say this is the best and my favorite shoujo manga from now on. the development on this story is top tier. relaxing, heartwarming. i really glad i discover this

Ah, this was such a nice feel good manga, definitely recommend reading it. I love the main leads so much, Yuuya is so cute i---

Users who are viewing this thread