Miku no Hanayome: Vol. 14 - Vol. 14 Ch. 114 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's side ②

Dex-chan lover
Look man, I was cheering on both Miku and Yotsuba, but I mostly wanted Yots to win cuz of the dynamic between her and Fuu.
However, this does put a smile on me face.

Fed-Kun's army
I had read a previous TL of this doujinshi, and back then I was left speechless. What else can I say other than “Finally, some good fucking ending”?

The canon ending was so rushed. My body was ready to root for Yots, but it felt so shallow, like Negi just wanted to get it over with. All we get are those stolen kisses? And Nino never gets over her crush? And Itsuki was never into him in the first place? Seriously? (BTW, if you guys liked it, that’s fine; what I’m saying is it didn’t ring deep enough for me).

This one though... holy hell. The respect for their history and that beautiful affection. I have high hopes for this.

If only this guy could do better endings for every quint. But I suppose others have done those already.

Edit: it’s not a guy, it’s a team. My bad.

Dex-chan lover
@PedroSimao002
I know right. Like He couldn't let Nino mature like Miku did at the least so she was a literal tsundere to the end, and Itsuki was literally "just there" the entire manga she might as well have been a background character.
I heard that he had some family problems thats why he had to rush it, but I would have preferred he went on haitus for a while and then slowly added in stuff even if it took longer. At least then we might have gotten a decent end to all the characters.

Dex-chan lover
When some chinese guy makes a better ending than the manga author himself.

Group Leader
We made a minor update in the title to fit the EN readers more, and it shouldn't affect the context too much :)

Users who are viewing this thread