Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
@Wilhelm_Stenvall haven't seen much of full furry forms yet so just how expressive they are is not clear. The high realism style can be relatively static/stoic if the artist isn't careful. It may be because of this, both in setting and from a creator standpoint, that they are shifters.

I think they are too cute, I hope it's not too weird. Anyway, I'm really liking how the manga has been going

Dex-chan lover
how long was it? do they have to shave daily to maintain their human appearance? o.o

If they look like that and there will be romance, i'm out. I am not into beastiality and i find it sickening.

Double-page supporter
If there's demihumans in an Isekai then I'm all for it. As long as they don't have FOUR EARS on one head each lol. I love this heroine's positivity. She doesn't hold back at all & is kind through & through lolol.

Double-page supporter
Ohhh their were forms are BEAUTIFUL! Appreciate furries, people! At least for the art here!!!

I'm confused, she Isekai'd but is using 'I' when talking about the original villainess's memories. I though she was a different soul inhabiting this body, why is she acting like she's the one that's gone through all of the trauma when it was actually the original character?

Double-page supporter
@alwayswatching looks like it's one of those times the mc is isekai'd and grows up as the character they're inhabiting but with the extra memories from their first life.

Users who are viewing this thread