Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Well..... her wish is granted now....... all she needs to do is ask the lil foxie to lie down on her lap lol......

Dex-chan lover
hmmmmmmmm, kinda annoyed by the eyecandy humanized versions of these beasty bois now. Like, if that was their true form, whatever, I honestly wasn't expecting full on furries to play central roles in manga anyway. Not as romantic roles anyway. Since the cover featured these kemonomimi type designs I went in expecting that was the real them. Honestly, it was just another otome reincarnation to follow since I been on a kick.

But if they are ACTUALLY beastly... Human/Mostly Human X Monstrous Race/Monster has always been my jam, and I feel like I'm being cheated out of that by the humanizing filter that our leading lady is most likely going to be seeing them through.

Dex-chan lover
soo r they really full furry or they r like werewolf and the became full furry because of the moon or something?

so these guys is half time furry half time bishounen with animal ears

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear i mean they looks not their control unless u meant that they have full control over their transformation or whatever

Dex-chan lover
Welcome, dear scarecrows customers! How can I help you? What's that? Beastkin? Ohoho...don't be silly. So long as they don't cause trouble, every customer is equal in this store~

Users who are viewing this thread