Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

@myok LOL, as soon as I saw this dude, my brain screamed "Gaston!!" at me, too. And "Beauty" preferring the Beasts before Gaston, yup... nice parallel to this.

Also, what's with Lion's reaction at the end? Is he attacking? Is he yelling? Yawning?

And I recently found out this is a harem... I don't like harem that's why I don't read them, but as this wasn't listed as harem (or reverse harem) I started reading it... /sigh/ if it's an one on one endgame, then I'm all for Ronia/Lion, if not, then... I guess this is okay with a harem ending... the only exception. Only because they're fluffy, and because it's interesting how they are "outcasts"/ostracized for being beasts, but I hope we can read more about each individual character first, to get to know them.

Double-page supporter
ah i saw what gonna happen next
either this fuck boy gonna get rekt by ronia magic
or rekt by lion-san
and STUPID SERVANT YOU MAKE ME LOOK BAD
@omnitricks it could be especially scumbag like him adding the possible to 70%

I'm glad I'm not the only one who suddenly thought of "Beauty and the Beast" when the flashy guy appeared LOL

I wonder which fluff will she end up with ?

Yes Mr. Macway is a D-bag tool. Ronia is not going to be your PLEASURE-BUNNY!!! 😤 😡 🤬

I have to wait for 3 weeks for the raw. It takes 2 months for the translations. All good thing come to those who wait.

Fed-Kun's army
Let me guess, that's a enslavement necklace?

Also, fluff is always superior. She doesn't necessarily have to be a furry, even non-furries love fluff afterall.

Double-page supporter
Nice to see people voting for Mr Lion huhu I wanna see them get married and have kids

I do wish we knew the fluffy boys full names tho

I want new chapters, it's so good ;3;
I can't wait for the moment she starts petting them, is going to be hella cute 😍😍😍😍😍

Users who are viewing this thread