Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
mr. lion merc..... thank u.... this ch felt short but it was still very cute and fuwa-fuwa ( ̄∀ ̄)ノ~ ♡ thank you for the translation!!!

Thank you for the translation!

Poor girl... Hopefully nothing bad will happen

Dex-chan lover
Look at this girl.
This girl is amazing.
Give her a lick.

She tastes just like raisins.

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda sad that no matter what she does, Ronia will always end up as the villain of the story. And while I don't like the heroine Misano myself, I don't think she's a bad person. More like she feels inadequate and angry after getting 2nd place so many times that a rivalry unintentionally was created. She, much like the prince, obviously don't know the full story.

I wanna see how this goes. I wanna see the heroine again and fully understand her personality.

@Vasqueztion Fuck, you made me remember that song again xD

Dex-chan lover
The misunderstandingssssssssssssssssssssss
Also... Girl you didn't try in the relationship.... Sigh
Many thanks

Um so is it gonna be miscomunication between prince and her???. But damn its so hurts.

Anyway licking by a handsome lion*lol more forward to looking for in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Well, feelings are just like that, but I'm glad things aren't like the majority of those otome things with one of the characters being an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
Man, those lil' lotus onion fellas are damn cute, they remind me of these old emoji's we had back on windows live messenger

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter comes Jan 15th, 2020.

@Scrabbleman Vol 2 implies
Misano may have intentionally fanned the prince's misgivings of Ronia further for her own revenge/agenda - like how she claims she can give Schneider more love than Ronia, that Ronia got what she deserved, how she's a more independent woman who doesn't need to be fussed over, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread