Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
It's too bad about the past, but the present is fluffy so it's all good. Thanks for the chapter!

Looks like the world's setting was set on making Ronia the villainess but she definitely didn't have the attitude of one. Also, it annoys me that she didn't even try to speak up. She gave up way too easy

Dex-chan lover
How lewd, but also, score!

That's...quite a shame about Schnieder. I guess this is how it's meant to be in a number of meanings though.

Wow for the Prince to whisper under his lips, "Wouldn't it be fine if you weren't always first?" is so messed up when he knows her family circumstances.

@Sipothecat Instead of miscommunication I would say it's the prince's misunderstanding and MC's self-doubt and lack of communication that caused the break-up.
Due to how her family is and an event in their past involving a manservant who panics, after she pours herself her own coffee, where the manservant starts apologizing and quits on the spot the prince develops a suspicion that she could be just like her family. Then fast forward to school and with all the coincidences against heroine he really does think that MC is just like her family, nice seeming on the outside but cruel and ruthless on the inside. Then on MC's side cause of how strict her family is on her she treated the time the prince visited as an oasis where she could relax from all the hardship. With her self doubt that she is not good enough and that the prince my leave her like he does in the book, she bottles up a lot of her feelings afraid that she might push away the only place she can relax, never really opening up to the prince.

Dex-chan lover
okay. i get scheneider. i get that you don't actually love ronia.
but that doesn't mean you can blame her for what she didn't do though. heck, the book is your fault.....
all in all, scheneider is still an asshole.

Aggregator gang
Damnit, need to call the exterminators. Got an infestation of onion ninjas in my room.

Goddamnit I wish she could have tried to fight her fate, but I feel that would have made the situation so much worst.

@Scrabbleman
No, she's pretty bad. Back in chapter 1, she bullied Ronia and dropped huge spiders on her while she was having tea with her acquaintances and proceeded to blame Ronia for "bullying" her and coerced those same acquaintances to falsely confess that it was all because Ronia ordered them to bully her. Misano just took advantage of Ronia never relying on the prince to get in his good graces, manipulating him and everyone else to side with her to get Ronia banished. Granted, I don't think she fought hard enough to prove her innocence but what can you do. She was pretty resigned at that point to just leave. I can't wait to see her get exposed for being such a two-faced scumbag to attack someone who held no animosity towards her.

@mechpolaris
You should read chapter 1 again. While I do agree that Ronia has her faults, Misano is just awful considering she's the one doing the bullying yet casting the blame at Ronia's feet to get rid of her.

Dang, can't really blame Misano there, mc is such an introvert and doesn't make efforts to apologize much. Though she did get lively after being casted away I thought they might get along instead, both are hardworking people and kind (though Misano is quite competetive with a complex)
When I first saw those beastmen going in while cooking, the mc sure is tolerant, fur everywhere might get on her cooking 🤢

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry lady, the prince might be a good catcv, but now you have an even better harem of fluffy bishonens.

Why do i get the feeling her family visiting isn't for any nice reason? Hopefully the fluff patrol comes to the rescue.

Dex-chan lover
Aw. That first part made me want them back together, specially seeing the prince's face hearing her farewell.

@Lazytyke Click if you want to know
He is basically there to see how she is doing and warn her that her brother and the prince are looking for her.

Thanks for the chapters and translation!
To anyone interested, since a portion of the posted spoilers were now proven this chapter, I will be posting spoilers once again! (Since I had a lot of good feedback and most spoilers this time are definitely from what is already translated)

So once again, this chapter proved
Misano was indeed a Baron's daughter (T)
Misano is inferior to Rhonya (semi T/F, this is based on Rhonya's POV afterall. Misano being 2nd was a surprise. She could truly be considered talented/a genius but I will be posting Rhonya's magical feats in today's spoilers (basically, what is already translated)
Misano "misunderstanding" Rhonya's bullying (semi T as of this chapter but as with the earlier comments, everyone should reread ch.01, Misano's not that innocent (will be adding more on the spoilers)
Rhonya's biggest regret is not trying hard enough in fighting for her lovelife/changing her fate (T)
Though I may have misread but a little verification would be nice, Rhonya left during her 2nd year at the academy.

Users who are viewing this thread