Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
LN Vol 4 came out last November 2019, expect more adventures to come!
https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/novel/94131096/797099378

@rynnamomisa624

Is this a reply to my Vol.03 prologue questions? Cuz if so, great interpretation! Ofc I can't say much since the translations on Vol.02 (where Shneider realizes the misunderstanding) and Vol.03 where
it is speculated/spoiled at NU that this is where/when Shneider finally finds Rhonya
aren't that far yet.

I want to support your argument but the vol 03 prologue mentions several times how much he wants to apologize to her.

Here is the incomplete narrative/dialogue btw between Shneider and Misano of Vol.03. Credits to the translator
shirotrans

Narrative Dialogue
Returning back to the Academy, Schneider was called out by Misano. But he did not pay any attention to her, went straight to his room in the dorms and closed the door.

“I told you I’m not going to meet with you any more.”

“Why won’t you believe me, Schneider! Rhonya was jealous of me and the various harassments she did to me was true, do you think I lied to you!?”

“It was all a misunderstanding, Misano! All a misunderstanding! Me, you, due to our misunderstanding we caused Rhonya to suffer like that! I was wrong, so were you… If I see your face, I’ll want to blame you for it. I might say things that would hurt you. So, I won’t meet you anymore. Please…. Just give up already.”

Schneider once again said his farewell.

To not put the blame of being deceived onto Misano, Schneider decided to not face her.

“I… I want to get Rhonya back. To explain how this was all a misunderstanding, and ask for her forgiveness… No matter what happens… No matter what the results, the relationship between me and you is over. Just go away.” after saying so, Schneider moved away from the door.

@Hypothon
Ah yes it is to the Vol 3 spoiler. I would love to read the LN at one point but im a stuborn ass and wanna see in manga instead xp. May be when my patience run out.

And a reaction to the Narrativr Spoiler
that is a fukin yike! When a guy think getting back together is a form of apology it's not a good sign. Not only it benefit him it doesn't consider the other party feeling.
With this spoiler I truly see him doing all apology because mostly the ppl with real influences condemn him for it and he is trying to save the situation. I acknowledge that he saw his fault but he still act on his best interest: having a forgiveness from the woman he wrong to and have her back as his wife due to her accomplisment.
Even if she doesn't do anything great, the whole ordeal should be handle in private not in public for show. It only potrait the kind of man a prunce is.
Then again i might be too critical on fictional character lmao

@rynnamomisa624

Great reply! Its making me consider his actions a bit. AND you focused especially on his one sentence but there's the
no matter what happens part is confusing me a biy
So going back to my #1 question on the vol03 spoiler part, can you still see the guy
berating her for bot arguing/defending back?

@hypothon
Yeah that part confusung me too and I will keep my mind open in the future update tbh at this point.

Also about your question on Vol3
I would say base on how , quote one quote, immature his behavior so far he does blame her for not putting effort in clearing a misunderstanding. Beraying her if he still being a scum after listening to the elven queen lecture. Specially on the ground that he had been supporting her all the time while she didn't do anything (or a spoiled immature lady).

But from her point of view, Rhonya did the most logical and mature way she could both physically and mentally. She also said in thus chapter how her other ppl see her based on her family and not actually interacting with her. Most of her thinking sound to me like Impostor Syndrome where she doubts and undermind her achievements.

And the fact she is putting a wall around her the moment she realizes destiny is set in stone she gave up on their relationship. Before when they are young they both join hand in relationship. Later they both slowly move away.

I understand and feel him with emotionally exhauseted when being the emotional pillar for your love one to rely on. I would understand if he blames and lashs out on her for not doing anything to clear the misunderstand. Not a mature way to handle thing in a relationship though, specially the one ge try to get back to.

The prince really need to work on himself as a person asap since ge is a prince that representing the future gov. of his kingdom. Specially right now he does not have Rhonya to handle the job of future queen. Like god damn you have a almost perfect future queen, you don't need to love live her. You can just be friend and work partner tbh.
Oh boi i let myself loose there. Don't mind me at these long ass reoly

I hate to ask but can someone please tell me who's who because people keep throwing out names and I'm completely lost when I'm trying to read the spoilers about who knows what and why they're important. Also, when I went to novelupdates, they only have the LN up to volume 2 translated so where on earth is everyone reading the other volumes? Please and thank you! :D

Dex-chan lover
It looked like the prince was sad after the engagement annulment but oh well, I hope she get to stay happy at her cafe

Thank you for the update 💕
Ooh so she's still close with the family? I hope so.
So sad that no one took her side or questioned the accusations about her 😢

Fed-Kun's army
They’re visiting..? Although I’m glad they still cared enough to visit her, there’s always something bad coming whenever that happens

Dex-chan lover
lmao i don't trust this shit one bit
why havent her grandpa and Ramo (brother? cousin? uncle?) come to visit before this

Dex-chan lover
I thought cats have prickly tongues.
rYaWw0R.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The big kitty licked the young lady... That better be a smooth tongue, because even their tongues have teeth (Like sandpaper.)

Users who are viewing this thread