Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
source.gif

I think she should be fine, it is still a cat tongue so it should just feel scratchy

and this ex-fiance is a jerk did he even try to get her side of the story? He should know her character growing up with her!!

If you want to see another Ronia’s contract mythical beast, click at spolier.

Laclain, mystical beast lived in the Spirit Forest and is divinely like a phoenix.

laclain.png

Dex-chan lover
this is some BS do people even have these things called eyes in this world how the fuck does she gets blamed for ACCIDENTS

Dex-chan lover
@koiwipa
Contract beast looks like a male harpy.

@Reademup
A lot of people rightly call out the ex-fiance for being an insensitive jerk. Even his uncle, the king.

@Meri08 Ronia's only close with her grandfather, but not with her parents or brother.

@sunshinelemons Grandpa can't visit that often because
Ronia's brother is looking for her, he doesn't want to accidentally alert the brother. It's implied the brother intends to harm/punish Ronia for her failure to uphold the engagement and maintain the family name; he's frequently described as being ruthless, coldhearted and prideful. Ronia's scared stiff of him.

@zz2000 then it will be hilarious when he shows up to cause trouble and gets face-pounded by her beast-kin honor guard! 😂🍿👌🏽❤️

🤔 Though, what about her ex? He had that trope look when she unexpectedly left—the "that wasn't how I expected it to go; did she just wish me well and leave as though she genuinely loved me & I was totally mistaken‽" look Yep, bozo, she did indeed and you achieved " epic DUMBASS" status! Congrats! 👌🏽🍿

@koiwipa She's like Cinderella if Cindy had an army of smexy snack beast-bois to assist her. I feel like the Prince is gonna go: WTF‽, the brother will go: SAVE ME! MERCY! MERCY!, while the the parents will have regrets.

finally an update ( i know.,.. its been a week...)... thank you very much *hugs * ^* been waiting for this chapter

Spoilers welcomed - Who exactly is female lead's most obvious potential lover? I've read all of the spoilers and potential rivals, but, I'm curious, has it been told who she considers being closest to her in a romantic fashion post-annulment?

Users who are viewing this thread