Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
What the fuck? The web novel's MC is someone with "Aku-" in her name? What the fuck? Who really is the villainess here?

@tralxus it would feel a bit like a damp piece of sandpaper, but large felines like lions or tigers at zoos have been shown to give affectionate licks to keepers they deem family and while it's rough they lick much more gently so as to not harm. it probably feels weird for her but prolly not harmful

@sheepdoge Ohhh didn't know that. I thought it will sting cause we don't have fur that thick and its pretty scary to be licked by a large animal

@tralxus well, if they opted to lick a human the way they do food they probably could tear the skin off, so it is a valid thing to be a bit afraid of. usually though not unlike canines large felines like tigers or lions will lick people in a manner akin to licking their packmates or offspring, which they do much more gently. (they also actually are able to clear dirt out of their fur via licking due to those spines.) i'm sure someone with more sensitive skin might find it more like a stinging sensation but it'd be more like a coarse grade of sandpaper, just really wet. it is worth keeping in mind though that since these are a mix of human and animal they might not possess every single trait of their respective species (or they could be scaled down to a less extreme degree. these types of things artists and authors tend to gloss over unless it's going to be relevant like in say beastars, probably because now you gotta sit down and hash out the logistics like this XD)

Dex-chan lover
I mean the “mc” of the novel was an ass, at least in this “timeline”. she felt jealous&inferior herself and tries to sabotage our girl, even though she did nothing wrong, fuck the prince as well. pls no harem

Double-page supporter
My problem with the many stories with this premise(aka being reborn as the villainess) is that the characters that are supposed to be the main couple always act like villains. That is, by definition, out of character.

Shize that sneak! hahahahaha Dammit I'm confused with the prince!!! I think he's scum but what's with that expression when she left?! Ugh!

Group Leader
Lmfao, I flinched when the big black dude licks her. Really wasn't expecting that.

Dex-chan lover
"This story takes place in a sort of European magic setting! Let's call my MC MISANO AKUJI, OF THE AKUJI FAMILY, WHICH IS CLEARLY ALSO EUROPEAN, HER HOBBIES ARE TEA CEREMONIES AND SHINTO PRAYER, LIKE EUROPEANS DO"

Users who are viewing this thread