Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

NASS is acting like a petty kid lmao way too much time has passed for this to be considered sniping. Get your head out of your ass for once

Dex-chan lover
@veelyra aren't you the one who's being salty. 🤣
This is funny, because your 'friend' just hoarding chapter for two months. When someone else doing fine job, your 'friend' said "fuck off" .. just as you did.. 🤣 aren't you quite the joker..

Group Leader
@untilDeath
nass/tsuki representative??? please, read my sentence again. i don't have to be anyone's representative to express my opinion, just like what all of you are doing. i didn't even defend anyone or anything. what the fuck.

Group Leader
@elhessan
salty? sure, i am. my 'friend' may have hoarded or whatever you said, i don't know and i don't give a shit, but it's a completely different matter if people start dming her for this :)

when did she tell anyone to fuck off? from the screenshots i saw, she was being quite polite. stop making this into your personal fanfiction.

Dex-chan lover
@veelyra you what? huh? then tell your 'friend' to be more attentive to the project, hence, making less drama. if you left the project too long and suddenly someone stepped up and upload their own work, and your 'friend' suddenly do the same, then tell your 'friend', every action has reaction
i'm not fanfictioning it.. i'm just dramatizing it... 😏

Users who are viewing this thread