Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

Aggregator gang
Errr, drama aside, i just re read this again but i wonder what kind of uproar will happen if the other beast man see them frockling lolol

ah, yikes. not a good move nass..
but this is such a fluffy chapter T_T luv it..

Wow, so nass had these ready to go and just... didn’t post them? And we’re supposed to wait... for why? I don’t mean this rude but this is like the third time I’ve seen this happen. This series is clearly not a priority. /:

So y’all finally upload chapters when others want to pick it up? How long was this sitting for? Yikes.

😊😊thanks for the translate, hope the misunderstanding has been resolved...

thank you for the time and efforts that everyone has made for these series, even the one who translated the chp 9 and 10.1 earlier...

wishing for the best... 😊

plus no hate to tsukiii

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, this was a really bad move NASS, this is just going to get you more hate, but I do agree that no hate at all should be sent to Tsuki

F*ck off NASS.
Don't ask everyone to quit when you didn't even post any chapter for 2 months and crying ask everyone for help against the snipe

Sorry for not releasing the full chapter, that was a mistake on my behalf. I had it ready before the other chapter.

Group Leader
@Moonstone73 check our public progress sheet to see where we at with everything! Those two only got up to 90% complete like 2days ago!

SMH Why couldn't y'all let someone who actually seems to care about this series actually work on it? and I mean without making them join your group for no reason other than to have your name show up on a series you haven't released in months. Clowns🤡! And then add on the fact that you release the chapters as if it could have happened any day before today But you guys just didn't care until someone else tried to pick up a seemingly dropped series.

Clearing the issue up, thats fine, makes sense for Ch 9 to be posted. But posting this just feels petty, not even mentioning how you somehow posted both of these within 3 hours of the other person uploading when you haven't uploaded anything for 2 months.

Users who are viewing this thread