Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

Group Leader
HAHAHAHA... i see some trash people around here... you don't even care for this manga for 2 months and now you upload two chapters? looks like someone got hurt by their incompetence.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia Normally it's because it's kinda rare to find someone who has all the skills needed to put together a high quality release. So the respectable groups form to organize people with different skills together so they can work on the series they enjoy and bring them to the people. Now a days a lot more groups are in it for the ad revenue and pride.

Dex-chan lover
@Seracila
read the msg again, is a cease and desist. How isn't that threatening or impolite?

To put it like an example, you grow some veggies in your house garden because you like veggies, you try to sell it, and some bigger store comes and ask you to stop planting/selling your veggies. Wouldn't you feel threatened?

2 months without update. Someone else finally updates it and your group conveniently update 2 new chapters immediately. impressive

Pfff right away two chaps? If u were working on it why exactly those who someone else posted? I dont know but I prefer someone who loves the series and wants to share them over some people who think that they can claim series? Sorry for the work I guess? Sorry that u polited asked, but why not give someone the chance?

Edit: not hating here tho, I mean you all take the time and effort, but sometimes I got the feeling that every time such a drama takes place that you the ‘big boys’ are always winning and get the ’rights’. Anyway I’m someone who reads the chap who gets first released first. Idc who which series translate, I appreciate the skills people are willing to give so others can enjoy who do not have those. But I found this a little bit a desperate act from you guys. I think you should have ignored and just speak about it with the other party. The other party would surely explain to everyone.

ALL OF THIS SOUNDS SO WRONG BUT I LOVE IT. 🤣

I am so glad she got to touch them. AHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm sorry if this is rude but it is very suspitious how quickly this got uploaded after someone else stepped in...
I follow many of your scans and apreciate your hard work. I hope this has been resolved piecefully, but it did sound quite aggressive from the other side...

Great chapter.
----------------
About the drama, i see three things:
1. Typical Scanlator behaviour (long time no update, still claiming series. Apparenty they were working on it; if true good. But they have to see why people get impatient ...and maybe drop some series, if they can't release them all in a timely fashion)
2. "Sniper" being friendly (and offering to stop on their own), Scanlators being polite in their response (though maybe a little intimidating because they are a well known group)
3. Readers being the biggest pieces of shit in the comments. Flaming around, cyber bullying, lighting torches even though they don't know what's going on. Shame on you. You are the true drama queens and should be ashamed.
(Not readers in general. Most belong to the silent majority. It should be very clear who exactly i'm talking about)

Isn't translating in this site something that is volunteered and without payment? So why should they message her to stop? Are they losing money? Popularity? (They lost that long ago by being so sha-dy) LIKE, THIS IS STILL ILLEGAL :v you don't get to claim a manga Like it's yours wtf Like, really it's hypocrite to say that you are a big scanlation group with a whole lot of members working on so many projects and the moment a fan appears wanting to share with other fans the manga they enjoy, you become salty and tell them to stop? Dude if you have "release schedules" they don't work fam 😒😂 you are two months behind. Go grab a glass of water, drink it slowly and relax Nass. You just lost another fan supporting your scanlations. And sure, what's one person less? Well if you keep going this way you're going to lose way more. Peace.

Fed-Kun's army
I really hate this kind of attitude were you have the chapter for 2 or 3 months but only publish it once someone snipe the project

why the wait?

I’m sorry this is bothering me..Why did y’all use the word “frolic” when this was being translated? It doesn’t make sense since what he’s doing is considered “scenting” which animals do/use to communicate with each other. You didn’t have to use that exact word but frolic means running/playing around in a happy or frisky manner. Thank you tho.

I liked the other translation better. Honestly if you're going to be petty at least do a better quality job.

Group Leader
the toxicity of the comments (definitely not just on this chapter) is really amusing. quarantine got you thirsty for drama?

@veelyra I feel like you need to add a few more demeaning remarks to that. Have you seen the yuck nass has been drudging up due to the quarantine? I mean, I get that you have more loyalty to someone who is in nass as you work with them, but I guess you have to be the white knight for them in this case, seeing as how we have yet to see commentary from anyone besides the holier than thou Akai and the (actually got the worst of this and deserves legit apologies) tsuki. You do know commenting on the "drama" is being part of it. Own your dramatics and go with it! Otherwise, life becomes just that much more dishonest.

Group Leader
@whynothappiness
nah, i really don't give a shit about the drama, and i don't want to get involved. but yk? tsuki had to take a hiatus because the hate she was getting was overwhelming and sure, if commenting about how toxic people are being in hopes they realize it themselves makes me part of it, i have no qualms with it.

and maybe i should have clarified, but i didn't comment as their co-worker or some shit, hell, i wouldn't have involved myself if this was just another typical drama. but i was commenting as tsuki's friend, who knows she doesn't deserve the hate she's getting.

guess it's my fault for being vague.

If the only difference between two competent translations is the customized sfx translations and a two month backlog.. maybe it’s a sign less time could be spent on something nobody ever really notice while reading anyways?

And of course MVP, they release another manga OK, but forgot this one,but when someone try to take over
"Nah bi*ch this is mine" , LOL
Mangadex should do something about this...

Users who are viewing this thread