Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

Aye man this is getting into strong furry territory, I thought they would be humans with ears more than they would be actual animals 💀

Ronia is so cuuuuteeee. I envy heeeerrr, i want pet and hug them huggables sooo badlyyyyyy

Dex-chan lover
This sounds like some naive girl being taken advantage of in some doujin
Lfe2zJe.png

When my friend suggested me this manga they never mentioned the mc is just straight up a furry. You can be a furry all you want I don’t have anything against them but I’d rather not read stuff about furries

Fed-Kun's army
Omg the protaganist is turning into a furry. Its kinda weird for,like I am fine with cat ears but a straight up animal is too weird for my taste. But I am going to continue reading since I m so interested in the plot

Idk about you guys, but knowing that there’s an adult male behind all those fluff, looking at them frolicking made me a bit uncomfortable especially when it can also mean “playing flirtatiously or in a sexual way”...

the saddest part is that she probably wouldn't be as friendly to lizard/dragon people because they don't have fluff

Contributor
Hmm, since I'm already accustomed to the "Minks" of Zou (OnePiece)... I guess I can think of those to help not being too weirded out by these. 😅

They're just "garchuu-ing" 🤣

I always comeback here to take a laugh. XD. Is so weird this chapter but as someone who had cats, I like paw jelly's and fluffy tails too. And I get why she being like this... I get so happy when my cats would let me touch their belly. XD

Dex-chan lover
holy shhh this author is fkn Furry.... im not into that thing...

Users who are viewing this thread