Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.2

This is the first time a manga has made me physically uncomfortable, and I've seen a lot of weird doujins.

Dex-chan lover
ya'll need help god's sakes.

as long as this doesn't go overboard I'll keep reading, but as soon as this furry situation goes "nope", I'm noping out too.

I wanted a cafe lady with a side of relaxing, not a side of furries.

so much uwu going on....

I've also read some of the fan-trans of the novel, and the first translator uses the word 'frolick' too, but I can't help but to think that the word is just a little too... it doesn't really fit the fluffy setting, I guess. The second translator uses the word 'cuddle' which i think sets the mood better for these animals

Dex-chan lover
ahh cute. Wonder when we'll actually get more of the bulk drama/story to come :p Oh well, this fluffy time is fun with our cute yiffer MC.

Group Leader
5c1

Fed-Kun's army
I love where she is now but from how things sound, it feels like neither she nor her ex-fiancee actually wanted to separate and things just played out with her exile because game-plot got in the way.
And as much as I also want to feel their paw pads and tails, there certainly is a lot of furry which I didn't sign up for. LOL

Dex-chan lover
@roxanneayy Iirc she didn't want to separate,
but the ex-fiancee certainly did. And it was only because he let his own insecurities about Ronia, and the other woman Misano's sweet words, influence his decision rather than talk it out with her.

That said, he gets a (too late) change of heart after the people close to him (Ronia's friends, his uncle the king, foreign royals) give him a lot of shit over his decision.

Dex-chan lover
@SilentStorm
So far, nothing yet. If anything, the prince has been carrying all the burdens. She hasn't appeared much in the story to see what's she's up to. What is clear is that she was very pleased to chase Ronia away and get the prince, so she was also very disappointed to see others like Ronia's close friends, Lexi and Hansel, were still very loyal to Ronia and felt like "she'd still lost to her".

I’m a little confused because I really thought that the ML is this fox or whatever he is guy.. but it is the black lion? Hmm, idk I thought she had more connection with that fox guy.. my ship :.^)

Users who are viewing this thread