Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Thanks for the update! Its such a joy that the adaptation is even willing to adapt the POV chapters (makes me look forward to Laclain in Book II and Shize/Sena at Book III)
Honestly, I'm not really busy that much right now (since classes resume here mid to late August), but I feel like I just want nothing but to relax but here are some spoilers to anyone still interested
what happens when Schneider finally meets Rhonya
I spoiled this before, but its recently been verfied by multiple people in the forums that Schneider upon seeing Rhonya again: DEMANDS her WHY she didn't argue back during her condemnation event. Rhonya, enough with his BS, admits she forgives him but he better not be mistaken, she's long over him (with an icy cold look), b*stard is scared and actually tells to her face that her angry look is similar to her b*stard brother's look which makes Rhonya depressed and he leaves the shop (still dunno which one of the beastmen booted him out, but that particular spoiler must've been false)
Events after Schneider's reappearance
Despite Rhonya telling him that they're over. He still insists she'd come back and get married to him and for some reason is still a recurring character by Book IV (though not much spoilers on the latest book on what Schneider does just yet). Actually, Misano herself becomes the boring 3rd rate jealous b*tch that she is and we have a brief spoiler of her internal monologue still blaming Rhonya for Schneider breaking up with her (early spoilers have Rhonya basically just tells Schneider to just get back together with Misano since she's already contented with her new life, no verification on this spoiler though). Brief spoilers mention her barging on Rhonya's shop but hasn't been spoiled yet on what she does.
Contrary to early spoilers, we apparently have a CP, a direct heir of the king, who has a older sis-younger brother relationship with Rhonya. A 13 year old boy named Jeremy and he (along with the academy cast basically gets to visit Rhonya individually once. Hansel sees Rhonya on a distance and like the pitiful unrequited love he originally has, just... leaves her alone. King tries one more time to persuade Rhonya to go back (again, he's like an uncle figure to Rhonya) even resorting to a minor threat but Orphedoto hating the Royals for moving slow and barely doing a thing during Rhonya's condemnation event threatens the King again not to force her or despite her wishes, he'd make the kingdom a barren wasteland (in the recent novel translations, they were so desperate to find out Rhonya's location that they had her mentor, Graytia who is the Royal mage (already aware where Rhonya is at this point but like other individuals like the Elven Hero Orphias, the Mythical Beast Laclain, and the Forest Spirit King Orphedoto, they can't forcefully ask for Rhonya's location) whom is also contracted with Orphedoto summon him. Orphedoto despises humans except for his 2 contractors (Captain of the SSRhonyaxGraytia ship) and starts his first threat to the human kingdom that he was considering not letting any plant life ever to bloom in the kingdom were not for Rhonya's pleas not do harm to her friends.). Back to the CP, upon meeting Rhonya again, like the adorable younger brother figure that he is, he hugs and cries for her wondering why she hasn't come visit for a long time nor has she contacted him with letters like with Hansel and Lexi (its implied he was unaware of Rhonya's condemnation event and departure)
Minor Book IV spoilers
The Elven Hero Orphias becomes a regular cast member by Book IV (contrary to Rhonya's rejection to his marriage proposal back at Book III, he stays and respects her decision but isn't as pushy and annoying as Schneider and also naturally hasn't given up but ML wise, Shize and Sena are still the top 2 for me according to spoilers. Shize after seeing with his own eyes that Rhonya moves on from Schneider, just a day after Schneider's visit and Rhonya is depressed, Shize brings her/beastkin children near each other to play, basically after the play day is when Shize starts to get serious (since even Sena is starting to taunt him since Sena also realized his feelings of not wanting to be more than just a brother figure to Rhonya back at book III but is also partially still pushing for stubborn Shize to make a move) and starts to seduce (yep, you read it right) Rhonya. Due to her fluffy happiness at its peak, Shize asks Rhonya if she wants to sit on his lap, Rhonya thinking its for frolicking excuse, lowers her guard and initially handles Shize's initial flirting of hair sniffing. It is until he playfully bites her ear and basically to Rhonya's surprise stands up and ends up being table kabedoned that Shize tells her that he's not aiming to be her father/brother figure but she should be more wary of him as a man (as of spoilers on vol.04, only Shize is the only male character so far that she's been self conscious after said event.
Other spoilers for Book IV would be having another transmigrator named Hana (not much spoiler with her other than being a center of a rumor Rhonya overheard and her character bio being related to a bird like beastkin that's semi possessive of her (basically a handsome ikemen with wing shaped ears that wants to keep her attention only for himself *the adorable way, not the yandere way from how I interpreted it*) and possibly a mofumofu comrade to Rhonya later on

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or does that ruby get larger in every panel? 🤔

So much Cuteness
So much love
So much Fluffy
Everyone so cute 😍😍
Ugh.......... My heart
I don't care which one the ML, as long as Ronia happy
And for her damn brother and her ex-fiance, go to hell

Zmk

I want my cat to lick my hand too 😭
He only bites it 😢 (when he gets excited he bites it. When he is affectionate he bites softly then gets excited again.)

Wahaha that spark of jealousy, but also!!! His caring attitude towards his bby bro at the same time

Users who are viewing this thread