Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Double-page supporter
@hina_sw Honestly thought this was already going the fluffy reverse harem route...

I don’t ship it at all but thank you so much for the chapter❤️I like her and mr fox guy if I had to pick.. also I thought she was was in her twenties not her teens that’s surprising.

Leader lion hot yeahyeaheyaahahyewwaaaHHH

I feel a little iffy with the 16-24 age gap, though. Wish she was at least 18.

Dex-chan lover
that ruby is absolutely massive and worth an absolute fortune. those beastmen could probably buy the entire town with it, it's a complete waste to give it away.

Uhhh Shize, whAT? This was not the character development I was expecting. Lowkey creepy imo

I guess making her 16 was a way to balance her pre-isekai + post-isekai ages? I definitely thought she was at least 20s too tho, wild. Also definitely rooting for Shize u go lion man

why not have an entire harem?
see, if she gets in a relationship with one of them, will they be okay with her sharing skinship with the others.......? issue solved if they are all going out together.

8 years isn’t a big deal. Seeing how she was close to getting married. She’s also living on her own and making a living for herself. Besides, in most societies, 16 is age of consent. I do think the romance in general is moving a bit slow. I guess younger kids/teens find their age gap creepy, but it’s normal.

Dex-chan lover
The 8 year age gap is only weird because she's currently 16 IN THIS LIFE, remember that due to her past life she's far older mentally. Beside, once she's 20 an age gap of only that amount is really not that weird, in fact I wouldn't find it weird if this romance is over the course of several years

"Seduce" her huh... well good luck since she has her heart set on the fluff.

I read ahead and it takes so long for Chise to finally make a move or at least get his pov

Users who are viewing this thread