Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
whats with that ending statement, don't let the fluff seduce you... to to mention MC is still hung up about "red thread of fate" from her previous fiancee

LMAO I'M SORRY WHAT 😂from everything leading up to now I was NOT expecting that. Damn I was expecting this story to be all fluff (pun intended) guess I was wrong lol

Dex-chan lover
All these boys so obviously like *that girl, I want that girl* lol

Fed-Kun's army
This manga has been really boring for quite sometime now tbh. Still don't get how it has a score of 8,62 personally.

...still rooting for Sena or Ryusei to be ML but I guess that’s not gonna happen...

Dex-chan lover
Say... would the MC here classify as a Mary Sue?
She is good at everything.
Everyone likes her from just meeting.
She is good for the sake of being good.

The only thing is that the setting make so she isn't a headache for the reader...

Is this the type of story where there is no problem in being a Mary Sue?

Dex-chan lover
@Jb9090
Because medieval setting?

Realistically 16 is already old in medieval times, she would normally already be married at this point.
Modern time is the one that is weird where we treat people that have finished their biological development as children.
It gets worse when you realize how inept most adults are because of that, people of 25 years of age nowadays are barely able to live by themselves and younger than that they see it as unimaginable.

Reading those stories without taking into consideration the limitations of the period the story is depicted and expecting it to just follow modern ideals is kinda lame.

@MangaForever
Would you think that if it were a 28 yo and a 20yo?

SHE'S 16????? It's been awhile so I don't remember if they mentioned it before, but I thought she was for sure like 20-something LMFAO. SIXTEEN???? Jesus.

Honestly Shize is kind of the least interesting of the beastmen for me LOL WOOPS. I like Sena and Ryusei's personalities & interactions with Ronia better so far. :')

Double-page supporter
@mahtan maybe? if she is then i dont mind since shes not on the same level as capt marvel. also outside of the town (if i remember correctly) she's pretty hated for precieved slights and ambitions.
edit:she also was forced to be that strong since her family pushed her past the breaking point to multiple times and treated her worse than an item. again if i remember correclt she originally had only 3 friends, that servant and her grandfather.

@mahtan
It’s wrong to say someone has finished their biological development by 16.
Biological adolescence in humans doesn’t finish until someone is in their 20s. The brain doesn’t finish developing until around 25. But if you want a more physical example, the collar bone doesn’t finish growing until 22-26yrs of age

Fed-Kun's army
what I write below might trigger some
this manga has finally turn out into a furry manga for female

Users who are viewing this thread