Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
@thedjkhalid
Probably doesn't fit in this case(at least as a major tag, though i guess on it's base level it fits), as if i remember right,
most of the beast boys are milady x shize shippers,there's a elf prince that has had the hots for her for a long time but didn't act on it because she was engaged to the kingdom's prince thus he starts looking for her, the prince who broke off the engagement also starts trying to find her, but pretty much everyone tells him to stuff it,
i guess with that it tecnically counts as a reverse harem, but it's not really portrayed in such a light.

Omg. She's 16. She looks more mature than her age. And Mr. Shize's line at the enddd. Omggg. They're so cute!

I reaaaally like this one 😍

I though this was going with the reverse harem troup, but I'm glad there'll be an actual romance here. My ship was always with Shize! Even more now that I know he's half-human (maybe skinship with a human girl would mean something else for him than for the others fullblooded beastmen). I don't know why some of you would ship her with Sena (obviously the supportive friend of the ML) or with Ryuusei (just a kid/cat wanting to be spoiled).

Dex-chan lover
@rufioh
I have seen those claims before but it goes against all that I have seen before and no one ever gives any source about the subject.
Could I impose on you to supply it?

Yet one thing I have to say is that it doesn't make sense given the fertility window for females is 12-25 after which it gets harder to have even getting pregnant but worse to see the pregnancy to conclusion while also increasing the chances of genetic diseases.... What you said would mean that the best time to have children is before "adulthood"...

Double-page supporter
Why are people surprised about her age? She received her condemnation event at the academy.

lmao i think people in the comments are forgetting that this is an Isekai. though 16 by physical means, she's just more mature bc she has the addition of her past life's age. but like it is still weird ngl xD.

thank you for the translation. this manga is as always very wholesome

Dex-chan lover
Shize’s last line sounded suspicious but maybe i’ve just seen too many ntr doujinshi.

Dex-chan lover
Oof I didn't think she was that young and this also makes all the worries
about running the shop by herself understandable,I thought the beast men were bearing over protective and the villagers overbearing but that was when I figured she was closer to 20

Thanks for the translation! I mean I was already shipping them a long time ago so I ain`t complaining his last words this chapter though didn`t really feel like him.

I think this is the type of isekai where the characters couldn't change the original story and that the story is the only reason why Schneider broke up with Ronia. So I would really like to see them reconcile.

And even if they can't be together for some reason, I want them to at least get along again since they still care about each other.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure she is already seduced cause of da fluff

Also, I can’t remember, who is Schneider? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread