Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Aggregator gang
Good thing this is a manga, setting in fantasy middle age time, where marriage can happen by the time they reach adulthood which is quite young compare to our real life, if not i'm calling the loli police on Shize lmaoooo

man... she’s only 16? i thought she was older 😭 idk how i feel about a 24 year old “seducing” a 16 year old

Dex-chan lover
*COUGH* im sure shizu would never hurt her but...... s,,,, sixteen,,,, i thought she was 18,,,,,,, hmmmmmmmmmmm

Fed-Kun's army
Sena being a total wingman once again lmaoooo XD

Come here Sena. You might not be the ML there, but you can have me :D

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure 16 is legal marriage age for women with parental consent in japan. So this isn't actually jailbaiting, locally, even if you exclude the setting.

Dex-chan lover
pls bang in human form, banging in beast mode form is uhhh unpleasant to see lmao

coming personally from a country where marriage of consent is 16, i dont see anything wrong w it

"Seduce her"...? Shize yesssssssssss. Tho the 16 thing is a bit weird but guys she's literally living on her own, started her own business, knows badass battle magic and is considered and adult there so yeah don't see much wrong with it. If it was Earth or she was naive or something then I'd probably not support it.

Fed-Kun's army
16 is pretty normal for fantasy stories, even in Western stories. Ariel from the Little Mermaid was also 16, for instance.
Also, this is technically an isekai, though it barely comes up, and she was an adult office worker before. So, she's not really a child...

Dex-chan lover
Code:
> local shop owner tries to fluff her customers
This sounds kinda wrong

Users who are viewing this thread