Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Well, I'm dissapointed, I really wanted the fox dude to be the ML. Honestly the lion is probably the most boring of all the beastmen.

Double-page supporter
Hmmm i still wish she will end up with Schneider :(
Their story when still kid so lovey dovey and I think Schneider still feel guilty to her :(

Contributor
Shize fully understands that Ronia currently only has eyes for the fluff, but not necessarily any of the beastmen themselves, who are the owners of said fluff.

Dex-chan lover
Take his time and seduce her, huh? Poor guy. Little does he know, how close he was to become a crime victim. "She seemed to be such a nice girl. Well behaved. We actually feared the beastman would be bad company for her. Boy, have we been right and totally wrong at the same time! I have to confess, I have never been a fan of those guys, but damn. The things she did to our poor town guards! She lured them in with steaks and BAMM! Suddenly the prey has been caught!"

16??????? author why... you literally didnt have to do that... and shize is 24 😑 i cant read this now i feel gross

Double-page supporter
8 years? i dont see anything wrong. but then again my grandma and grandpa had a 10 year difference.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, right. Her age. She's still a child. I thought she'd be around 19-23-ish. It's fantasy. You don't have to fit in medieval ages for marriages in to look extra edgy, medievalish realistic or something in that line. It makes some readers feel uncomfortable. As I said it's fantasy. Just assume that the age for high society marriages is around 20, like the most of us did. Make it a bit less "realistic" and more in line with today's societies POV, when someone isn't underaged/an adult. Or make it, that that world has 410-415 Days a year, which also last 24h each. That way I'd also be fine with her being "16".

i'm a little shocked about MC being 16 but the age difference isn't much my own parents have 7 years difference

8 years difference is really not much. Come on people. Such age differences are normal among couples, friends and siblings even in ours times.

I have forgotten how young she is and to think she's living all alone, managing a cafe as well.
Even if she has fairy to help her out, isn't that too much of a responsibility at that age?
would might as well think she's 18 or smth.

is shize the ml? maybe their chemistry won't be bad despite the age difference.
there are a lot of other mangas out there that oversteps the boundaries on these age gaps.

Are people seriously b***ing about how young she is? This is medieval times, isn't it?? Weren't we considered adults at age 13 during those times? During those times we were forced to mature faster, compared today where we can laze about for 12+ years in free education and no responsibility. Why do people start reading isekai thinking they're all going to have the same ideals, morals, and laws we have today?? There's a reason the setting is placed in the past, not present.

Double-page supporter
that cat was adorable lol, also the dog getting jelouse is completly believable.

My heart. Man she super is into the beastmen.

She’s super mature for her age. I mean running a cafe and cooking these amazing meals. But hey she has cheat skills so it’s cool. Past experience and all.

Users who are viewing this thread