Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

I slowly, I slowly started to be seduced by him. Like, he started to suduce me. Ahahaha.

yes there's 8 years difference but that's not a big deal in a medieval fantasy world.
Also this is an isekai so her mental maturity is in her 30s so her combined age she's the older woman.

Dex-chan lover
I can totally understand those who complain about her age, I still found it acceptable 'in universe' though. But those who complain about their age gap are just nosy and narrow-minded.

Dex-chan lover
SeduceMe.gif

$&@*($&(@&(@$???????????? i slowly... i slowly started to be deducted by him??!?! like he started to seduce me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@nimi WAIT WE SAID THE SAME JOKE LMAOO I THOUGHT THE EXACT SAME WHEN HE SAID THAT LMAOO

I suspect their is a bit more to Shize's father than just being a soldier....
also- 8 years age diffrence is still okay? Thay are the same generation, in the past much higher age dfferences were pretty normal.... I think my great grandparents were around 14 years apart in age? I mean isn't it legal in america for a 16 yo to marry with parental permission anyways? depends on the country really.

It would have been weird if he was over 30....

Users who are viewing this thread