Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

as soon as it was confirmed the he is a grown as man, of 24 and she is a teenager this relationship was canceled .

Oh my goooood he likes her!!! (Not that much of a surprise that he would, but I expected him to admit it to us farther along the story 😆)

She's mentally old though right? So the age difference isn't that much of a big deal to me personally (especially with the hardships the mc went through...)

there's no use thinking of age of marriage in this kind of setting especially medieval inspired. . .

I’m definitely rooting for the Lion. He has a heart of gold! He’s 24 now, so 13 years ago when the ‘war’ happened he was 11. Meaning at 11 he opened an orphanage and raised 10+ kids by himself! How?! Even now, he trained four of those kids and started a guild with them.

If she doesn’t want him, I’ll take him 😉

@mahtan
I didn't say that at all. I said humans aren't fully physically mature until their mid 20s. And no the fertility window for women goes significantly past 25
And it's kinda gross that you insinuate people should have kids anywhere below 18 in your comment

with regards to sources, this wikipedia article has a table which shows when bones finish growing in your average human https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ossification
and this paper talks about the brain continuing to mature until 25 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4096849/

Dex-chan lover
@rufioh
You are wrong about the fertility window. Female humans are fertile past 25 but after 25 the chance of impregnation gets lower with the month while the chance of genetic diseases get higher, that is what define the "fertility window" which is just the period in which the individual is "better suited" to have a child (higher chance of impregnation and lower change of complications).
Yes, biologically female humans are "ready", as in able with no biological downside, to have children from 14 onward. Whether it is a good thing to have offspring at that age is not something I care about, that is something for moralists and ethicists to argue, but it is not well view by secular societies though still common in the world, usually at the age of 16, but you misunderstood what I wrote anyway. I have not said people should have kids below 18, I said that if what you said is correct and an adult is only over 25yo them biologically the best time to have kids is before being an adult.
Thanks for the sources I will be reading them but from your comment on the fertility window and my reply I'm assuming you didn't understood what they say and just assumed you did.

Gaud he's 24 and she's 16
OOF I know she's a lot older mentally since she did come from another world but that's an 8-year difference if this was her first life

Ezk

Go for the lion! he's super sexy, and caring and nice. I am totally rotting for him

Users who are viewing this thread