Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

iskekai age gaps are always weird. she has her past years tacked onto this after all, but she did relive through a childhood

If anyone has a recommendation for a story like this but without the furries lmk lmfao, I’m trying to get past it but the male leads looking like animals while talking about seducing her creeps me out a little

Fed-Kun's army
Man the word 'seduce' was put to use so badly now he sounds like a playboy instead of a caring character

WTF SHE IS SIXTEEN
I completely forgot that she just finished school
But can you blame me ? she looks so much older.

I- I’m sorry I don’t know by but maybe it’s the mha or my passion for caring healthy protective bois..

WHY NOT MY I WANT THAT TO BE ME PLEASE

@Gabe202 i mean, i don't think he has bad motives, i think he genuinely has fallen for her and wants her to look at him like a potential suitor, so seduce would be an apt word here (i get why it makes him sound more like a playboy though, we tend to associate the word with negative connotations)

Fed-Kun's army
@sheepdoge Yeah I agree with you I think he has genuinely fallen for her and cares for her.
But he use the word "seduce" it came out weird but I know he didn't mean it in that way

@Gabe202 it is an odd choice of words yea, though i'm not sure there are better words to convey his desire for her to fall for him without having a similar weird feeling

Fed-Kun's army
Interspecies interbreeding confirmed. Also big fat cat tats.

Users who are viewing this thread