Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Fed-Kun's army
If NASS didn't do contract princess I would absolutely spread everything of theirs that I could on social media cause fuck them :/

Dex-chan lover
SQUISHY PAW PADS!!!

THE KITTY EYES!

Giant... flowing mane...

She's surrounded by fluffy

This is a wholesome furry paradise, but there is one issue thats kinda slimy, but is rampant in manga/anime.

Ronia is 16 years old, hell she would still be in highschool if she weren't basically exiled. Shize, the dude wanting to 'seduce' her, is 24. That's a 8 year gap that I cant ignore, but I guess you cant get into manga/anime without accepting that theres some creepy stuff here and there

Nooooooooooooooo. I knew it was coming that i would read the latest chapter I was really hoping that there were like 100 something chapters I knew there wasn't though I needed more it's such a good story.

Yeo

bro... i thought this was just wholesome fluff and he said seduce

i have ascended to the second realm goodbye guys

People talking about the age gap of 8 years, and here I think of my parents and their 9-year-gap huahuhuauha and they're married over 24 years now.

The sociate she lives on, 16 years is the age of marring your fianceé, so, I dont think its this strange a age gap like that.
In medieval era, 16 years old married a man with 40-years-old and that was normal for them, so the 8 years gap doesnt THAT strange at all

I’m still not sure who the ML is...
Most of the comments are about their age gap, me on the other hand thinks that 11yo is still too young to manage an orphanage and teach battle skills
Shize is currently 24, so 13yrs ago he’s just 11yo that’s still pretty much a kid

Contributor
Pfft.

I guess someone didn't get the previous memo that we were only going to do highly suggestive animal fluffing here. Oh well, cat's out of the bag now, I guess XD

Users who are viewing this thread