Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

@GyalLyly Sames. I just don't get the boobs thing. I was a D-cup when I was 12, so being a D at 16 is normal for me. Ah...being 12. I remember being angry at shows for never having 12 year olds with boobs ... like they don't exist. Then I got older and realised I'm the weird one. Anyways, at 16, I'm an E-cup now. From my own experience, I just learnt not to really restrict women to a certain boob size in my mind. I guess I'm black and I'm told black women have big boobs or something.

Anyways, in conclusion, you'll see them in all sorts of sizes after girls hit the age of 10 so like, in my humble opinion, Ronia is probably a C-cup. And to everyone that thinks it's weird, get over it, move on, nothing to see here. I'll stop talking about boobs now. Society thinks it's taboo.

people keep thinking sena is the second male lead. well, he is not. actually you should've been able to tell just by looking at the cover.

@cheezybr3ad in one of the chapters, you can see sena behind the mc but in front of the other male leads. also, in the raw chapters website, sena is always behind the mc looking at her.

Aggregator gang
Bruh no one is even talking about the story, I wonder why chest size is such a point of contention in this story in particular

Even sick, she still think about that douch :(
I don't care wich beastmen become her hubby but I ship them! My favorite is Sena tho because he was the first who met her and he was so nice with her and he is just my type lol

I feel bad that she still hasn't moved on fully;; maybe it's best not to focus on romance,, but I'm definitely rooting for Sena

So can someone tell me is this guy the ML or will this be a reverse harem kinda thing? Shize doesn't even have any screen time 😂

Users who are viewing this thread