Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Wow. I’m so shocked. A sudden release. Who would have thought. I mean, it’s not like someone did this chapter really well already or anything. Really amazing.

Double-page supporter
i'm sure this comment section will be civil....

Dex-chan lover
i dont understand, if you arent able to update it as it comes out, why not give it up to someone who wants to? or just let them upload LQ and put up your HQ scans when you have them ready?

This is just pitiful. Considering that this is the kind of petty shenanigans you get up to I'm not sure why you expect people to have any interest in joining you. It's not even a snipe when you aren't updating it regularly (especially when you clearly did have the resources to, but had no inclination when it wasn't out of spite).

So this is another manga where months go by between a release, someone else decides to pick it up and suddenly NASS starts releasing chapters again.

I do feel that you guys have too many mangas at this point that it takes someone picking up translations you haven't touched for months for you to start re-translating.

Group Leader
Thank you for updating <33 I understand things take time and I appreciate that the screenshots were included. Unjustly bullying young NASS members is horrible, and those who did it should be ashamed :((

Witch hunt? wow, some harsh words no? Besides, the person themselves said that they will stop translating because you asked.
Sudden release? Fishy, no?

You know if you don't update something for two months, please don't stop others from doing so

Ok but Akai‘s message to Hanaa was super passive aggressive. They seem like the rude one.
If you can’t maintain an consistent upload schedule just drop this and let other people translate it.
Hanaa uploaded TWO chapters in less than an hour which would have taken NASS 6 months based on their track record.
Stop gatekeeping manga that you can’t keep up on.

Fed-Kun's army
If you had it ready, why didn't you post it, and don't say that it was "just finished"

@teddeh I mean they're the ones who posted screenshots as if that automatically makes them morally superior and all other parties innately guilty. It's context, not damning evidence, and the context is that they were bullying someone and they're mad it didn't immediately work. Civility went out the window when they decided to post this for the sake of petty drama.

I really wish people would stop crying about series getting "sniped". Let whoever wants to do the scanlation do it. The releases can always be replaced with higher quality releases later.

Dex-chan lover
bruh, like give this manga so another person/group, yall already have enough of a workload already because you forgot about a project yall were on

Group Leader
@AngelDante Some people Dm'd tsuki to insult them. So yeah, very harsh words. And we didn't have the chapter ready this whole time, no, it was barely ready for QC 2 days ago or so. We just worked hard to get it out ASAP now. I even skipped a meal for this. So yeah.

Like y'all dont own these and when someone picking up the weight to help, you shouldn't become possessive. Like NASS you do amazing works but you guys are getting a holier than though attitude. Like your royalties and everybody else are just peasants.

Users who are viewing this thread