Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
So you're saying you had 4 hours of work left do and you didn't do it over the course of over 2 months???

@AkaiHidan oh boo hoo. "We were bulkying people and trying to get people to help us and then they called us bullies!!" Christ, even 10 year olds have more emotional maturity, what is wrong with you? And you skipped a meal to spite update, what makes you think anyone will have sympathy for that? You chose pettiness over food and that was your own decision.

Supporter
So the moment someone else released a chapter for a manga that your group "owns", you rush to release your own chapter after telling the other party to stop? While I'm abhorred by people harassing your members, what you did is still inexcusable. If someone who is genuinely interested in continuing to translate this manga, he is free to do so unless your group has an official license to work on it, "snipe" be damned.

What was the point of this?
why are you sitting on chapters that have been completed?

Oh how the tables have turned. NOW we’re supposed to care about harsh messages being sent. Last time someone was being treated like sh*t in hundreds of comments, the group just sat there gloating in the misery of a former member over a petty disagreement.

Guess all it takes for a chapter to be released is the threat of someone else actually caring about the manga and the potential for group leaders to puff themselves up over their righteous attitude.

Dex-chan lover
@AkaiHidan If you can't get the chapter ready in a reasonable time don't go telling people who can that they're sniping you. This is absolutely scummy and groups like your's are the reason people think anime and manga fans are horrible people. You can work on whatever you want, but don't tell other people to take their stuff down just because they actually want to provide thigns at a reasonable pace unlike you all.

Double-page supporter
I mean I appreciate both NASS and hanaatsume for uploading. Most of us don't really care as long as its readable and makes sense (content and grammar). Good to see no more drama, but it's weird you guys post a chapter right after being sniped. It kinda seems like you need to be sniped before you'll give us a chapter 😅

Group Leader
@akomni we're not, we just completed them. @Erythea We're not asking for pity, or you to give a shit, we're asking people to stop insulting others for no reason.

Supporter
My biggest issue with Akai's response is the whole "You could have asked us if we dropped it..." It was friggin 2 months of no updates! I'm pretty sure most of us assumed it had been dropped and would have welcomed any other translator to work on it since NASS has been pretty much sitting on their hands.

There was no reason for them to ask what your status was on this manga. And the random release of the chapters by NASS is pretty petty move. I hope someone does end up sniping this and provides more consistent updates.

If you can't get a chapter out for more than a month, then don't be sulky if you got sniped. Don't wanna get sniped? Release faster. Can't release fast enough? Reduce the number of projects you have or get more staff or work harder. After all that and still can't? Noprobs, just don't get sulky when your project got sniped. Rinse and repeat. Simple enough, no?

Group Leader
@WillLi they said themselves that we could ask them if we wanted. We never forced them, nor were we rude, and if they want to keep releasing, they can, we won't do anything, or call them out.

@AkaiHidan you are hella professional right there mate
jesus the drama you are constantly involved in... you are just pathetic, i feel bad for people actually putting in the work in NASS
also what a coincidence to finish the chapters when this happens, oh jeez

Zm

Honestly, I don't see why you had to be so passive aggressive with that comment of "Nass is already working on it" or whatever. That was rude.
Also, you left it for 2 MONTHS n now somehow you're able to scramble it all together after someone else decides to rightfully pick it up? Quite a load of BS. You skipping dinner to work on it is your own time management failing. You guys clearly have too many projects that you aren't able to keep up with.
I see no reason why, if YOU, Nass, Really want ot keep working on it on your leisurely once every 2 month or so rate, then fine. Keep doing it. But you have no right to stop someone else who is able to and wants to translate it as well.
If you feel that you're work is so superior, then your fans will read yours whever it comes out. Your team's , and its leaders
especially, attitude speaks for itself. It shows us you have to confidence in your work or your readers. You seem very afraid to get something *taken away from you*.
Pathetic really.
I do thank you for the screenshot, because it proves the other translator was innocent and did not say ANYTHING wrong.

@AkaiHidan Hilarious that you'd have that response considering the screenshots you publicly posted and the clear intent of rushing through these chapters. You really, truly can't understand why so many people find your behavior infantile? Why no one has sympathy for you now more than ever?

So now NASS panicked and release chapters after 2 months vacuum and bitching around about sniping.

Just give the damn project to someone else when you don't have the manpower to do it.

I won’t even give myself trouble and tag someone, but as you lot gloated over the disinterest over someone else’s misery: don’t bring us, the readers, into the drama. Sort it out among yourselves.

Gosh karma is such a b*tch

Users who are viewing this thread