Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

... this comment section is seriously upsetting :(
i appreciate both NASS and hanaatsume for updating tho ! Thank you both for your hard work! I'm not gonna join this mess but hope that this will be sorted out soon...
Pls remember to be kind and at least try to understand the other person's perspective everyone

~hope y'all have a nice day and stay healthy!

Dex-chan lover
It would be a reeeeaaall shame if they got Exposed on instagram.... lol stop whining already

Group Leader
I see the comments at the end in two lights. I can read them as passive aggressive or as genuinely kind. it's hard to tell because tone can't be conveyed well through a simple text conversation. I'd like to lean toward the latter interpretation and maintain my faith in humanity. Drama is drama. This newfangled modern term "sniping" is a thing that happens, yeah.

In any case, online harassment is horrible and inexcusable.

Nice job having chapter magically be uploaded after 2 month+ hiatus, only after someone else tries to pick up the series?
I guess the NASS and BUCCI bullying thread was real.

As much as I hate sniping but this is a petty way to act as translator. Believe me, I know it's hurt to have someone snipe your work because I had the same experience. But telling someone either to stop translating or join your group is a petty thing to do. Look, if you want to "act professional" project that's abandoned for 2 months with no update will be moved on to new person responsible. Just admit that you take more than what your plate can hold.

After 2 months of no update from your side because you WERE working on it and then released everything fast just because someone else did it was questionable. People, and including me probably think this is not your priority project, which is sad because for some readers this is one of their top fav. You have the audacity to ask someone to stop just because they do something that should be your responsibility. Now act like it is your responsibility, no more excuse. If it were work environment, you could have been dismised already from the project by the higher ups

Dex-chan lover
@WillLi

right, what I feel like is NASS had at least 3 options for this
1. Suggest to work together with the new translator because their translations was actually pretty good
2. Release your chapters faster than this new translator because the other translations isn't lacking in quality, and yours isn't either. Can't speak for the other readers but I'm not picky, I'll read any kind of scan so I'll just read the one that releases first.
3. drop the series. If you can't deal with someone else taking your job then give it up. You got like 10 other series anyways.
It's not your choice to tell them to stop. You can suggest them to work with you but it's not your series to tell them to do anything. The only reason why this translator uploaded these chapters before you is because you didn't upload for 2 months.

but don't harass other people online, that's just toxic and wrong.

idk why yall are getting so pissed and involved with scanalator drama... seriously the initial person said theyd stop if asked, they were asked, and now they are stopping. to be uninvolved and try to like, expose a scan group and try to initiate harassment because of this small event is so pathetically petty, are yall 15? just calm down edge lords my god

i any case, thanks for this translation from both parties! i appreciate the effort from everyone just trying to share a good series, im glad to see it return

Double-page supporter
Welcome back
Wish for translators enjoyment as we do too

Aggregator gang
oh now y'all wanna update

But also people shouldn't be sending hate to Tsuki wtf

Its not hanaastume's fault for 'sniping', the manga went hiatus for two months - with no announcement and etc from NASS.

Groups that well-known⁄long in this kind of business - two months of no update - it means its hiatus. No need to contact other scanlation group for permission.

Better team up with the new translator or drop the series and let the new translator take over because looks like NASS' been taking a lot of series they cant keep it up. With this incident, it feels that NASS did forget about this series, then they're rushing now to release this due to the new translator.

NASS guys, I love your work but don't take ownership then be lazy with the release later on, you guys have 10+ series to work on - this is like hoarding.

...wow does this seem high key petty. I ain't gonna pass judgement when I wasn't there to experience it but it sure doesn't look good.

Best of luck to both parties; I hope Hana doesn't get discouraged from translating because of this experience.

Not gonna lie I usually love the work NASS does but this is pure pettiness. Y'all haven't touched this series for 2 months so someone decides to take the helm and you tell them they have to join your group or quit translating?? Why do they HAVE to join?

Is there no reason 2 groups can't work on this project, them doing it first and you doing it whenever you get the time to? I've seen series that have 2 groups translating simultaneously and no one has a problem, just preference for translation style.

You guys need to get over yourselves and not bully others into backing down. I read your convo and the other person was being polite all throughout. Let them do whatever they want.

Double-page supporter
I love anyone who would translate this to me if possible as soon as the raw is out..

I just want to read Ronia and Schneider story, i think they have deep bound and I think they should sort out their misunderstanding. Schneider is different with other asshole prince that banish the MC because other asshole girl. This story have a good background story in each character which make me love this series~

Users who are viewing this thread